Those were the words from recent dream recipient John after he traveled to California from Portland, Maine June 22-27. Following the trip, John's mother reported that he had an awesome experience. John's highlights were:
1. Backstage tour of the studios and to see the many props used in a lot of his favorite shows thanks to the VIP passes.
2. Being able to walk to the front of the line ahead of everyone else. He felt like a real VIP at Universal Studios.
3. Flying! The last time John flew he was a small boy so he couldn't wait to fly.
4. A gorgeous room at the Millennium Biltmore and he loved the valet parking and his door being opened for him every time. "It's nice to be the rich boy," John said.
5. "Drooling" over the houses on Sunset Blvd, along with the many other streets.
6. Walking the Hollywood Walk, trying on hats and taking many pictures with the hands and footprints from celebrities with signatures.
7. Stopping by a cool antique car dealership.
8. Eating at some awesome restaurants.
9. Driving in CRAZY traffic.
10. Riding in a jet ski in the ocean WITH SHARKS for over two hours. The family did not know they could do such a thing!
"I thank you for ALL of this," John's mother said. "Thank you for the wonderful opportunity you gave my son and the wonderful memories we will have forever. Thank you Dream Factory for all that you do for the children and their dreams!"